Sutler Corporation is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), our company offers strategic opportunities to partners and government clients to meet or exceed contracting requirements. Sutler Corporation believes strongly that our capabilities, expertise and client focus provides important differentiators that drive our product offerings. Our SDVOSB status further enhances our profile and our ability to offer strategic value.
What does SDVOSB Status Mean to Contracting Officers and Prime Contractors?
The purpose of the SDVOSB Procurement Program is to provide procuring agencies with the authority to set acquisitions aside for exclusive competition among SDVOSBs, as well as the authority to make sole source awards to SDVOSBs if certain conditions are met. Any business conducted with Sutler Corporation as a vendor allows you to fulfill the government contractual set-aside requirement. The 3% goal flows down to prime contractors as well.
So, what does this mean? How can Sutler Corporation help Prime Contractors, Large Businesses and non-Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned businesses?
- 1. Customer Relationships. Our team can expand or reinforce your relationships with the various federal contracting agencies – many agencies struggle to meet their 3% quotas for SDVOSB contracts.
- 2. Flexibility. We successfully perform on both large and small opportunities. We have the ability to take on large contracts and at the same time expedite on micro-purchases and process credit cards on site.
- 3. Expertise. We have accumulated first hand knowledge and inherent properties of various textiles and safety clothing and
- 2. Experience Sutler Corporation has been a wholesaler to the government, military and commercial businesses for the past 20 years.
- 3. Commitment. We pride ourselves in our dedication to excellent work and client optimal outcomes. We strive to make you, our partner, gain visibility at each stage of the delivery model.
- 4. Performance Sutler Corporation provides both subject matter expertise and end customer specific expertise – meaning not only do we know technology and cyber solutions, but we know how agencies, departments and commands consume technology, operate in the space, and how they structure and execute projects.
- 5. Dedication